Phosaxe Flower Set Promoter
Low salt index and low acidifying P&K sources used in Phosaxe Flower Set Promoter combined with an organic acid complexing agent serve to assist in nutrient uptake and utilization during peak flowering. High phosphorus analysis in Phosaxe provides concentrates control of phosphorus delivery for ultimate grower control.
Talon Bioassimilator, one hundred percent plant-derived, chelating (KEY-late) technology provides industry-leading chelation strength and bioavailability. The quadruple point chemical bond properties of Talon are fully metabolized by plants, requiring less energy to use over convention chelates and complexes. With Talon Technology, plants spend less energy converting applied raw nutrients into usable forms. In turn, Talon allows plants to spend more energy developing fruits and tissues rather than converting applied nutrients into usable forms before they can be used for plant growth and development.
Talon Compared to Traditional Chelates
- 100% plant-derived
- Multiple points of chelation (4 vs 2 with Glycine) = stronger bonds, less reaction with other chemicals in soil solution.
- Dual Action – Biochelation and Biostimulation
- Wide pH plant availability – pH 3 to pH 10
- High solubility
- Low environmental impact
- Mainly glycine
- Weak Complex by comparison
- Mostly Iron products are available
Synthetic Chelates (EDTA, DTPA, EDDHA)
- Single-mode of action
- Low degree of biodegradability
- Risk of mobilization of heavy metals- Flushing
- much larger molecules